Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BRAND NEW BLOG:

Hey,

I'm Lauren. I have a lot of college degrees and an embarrassing passion for all things brand & marketing. I've created this blog to get my ideas out and keep my sanity in, because when they are in there together they do not get along.

So is this another boring business blog about crap I don't get? NOPE! Well maybe, sometimes it will be about boring business crap. But most of the time it will be about exciting business crap and what I think about it, and what you think about it. Please, check out the other pages too, because there is plenty of fun Lauren stuff to find!

I hope that you come here to learn and converse and teach. And then, I hope you leave and tell ALL your friends about me!



Hey, do you want to write a post? E-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment